Your Dedicated Estate Planning Attorney
When it’s time to plan for your future, you will likely have questions and will want someone who can guide you through the estate planning process. At Jeffrey T. Stromberg, Attorney at Law, in Davis, you will have direct access to an experienced lawyer and will not be passed off to an associate. You can be certain that your lawyer will be available to answer questions and help you choose the estate planning instruments that you need.
Attorney Jeffrey Stromberg has been practicing law since 1993 and devotes 100% of his practice to California estate planning. He has the knowledge and experience to work with you to create an estate plan that protects you now and in the future.
Together, we will discuss your needs and goals for your estate. He can help you decide issues such as:
- Choosing who will be the executor of your will
- Determining whether you need a trust and who will administer it
- Selecting people to have power of attorney for your finances and health care if you are incapacitated
- Specifying your end-of-life plans (funeral, burial, cremation) and living will
- Naming people to be guardians of minor children in the event of your incapacitation or death
- Planning for the future of a special-needs child
This is not an exhaustive list. Please contact the firm if you have other questions or concerns about your estate planning needs.
Proud To Have Roots In The Local Community
Mr. Stromberg grew up in Yolo County and appreciates being able to serve the legal needs of people who are his friends and neighbors. He is a board member for the Davis Farmers Market and is a past president and board member of the Rotary Club of Davis. He is also a member of The State Bar of California’s Trust and Estate Sections.
Learn how an experienced estate planning attorney can make a difference in your future and your family’s well-being. To schedule an appointment, please call 800-430-4138 or complete a brief online form.